Our Mission Statement
Our vision is that children attending Westwood Community School District have the following qualities:
- Encourages thorough investigation.
- Enables critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Cultivates knowledge in dynamic learning environments.
- Requires research and creative activities.
- Actively engages in continuous development.
Socially and Emotionally Engaged
- Recognize and manage their emotions.
- Demonstrate care and concern for others.
- Establish positive relationships.
- Make responsible decisions.
- Positively handle social situations.
As Agents of Change
- Inspire life-long learners.
- Skillful in critical thinking, information, and communication technologies.
- Ethnically responsible.
- Successful contributors to society. Adapt to rapid change.
- Facilitates success in a multicultural, evolving society.
Efficient information managers:
Mission Statement: Education with C.A.R.E.